Contact Us20 Biopolis Way, #05-518 Centros,
Singapore 138668.Phone: +65 6779 0306Fax: +65 6774 5569Email: email@example.com
News & Events
- Press release: Austrianova starts cell bank for cancer therapy, Singapore, March 21, 2013. Click here to read the BioSpectrum Asia article.
- COO and Project Manager attended: BioPharma Asia conference and trade fair 2013, March 18-21, 2013, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore.
Topic: One of SE Asia's largest yearly biotech events.
- COO was panelist at: BioSpectrum Asia Awards 2013, Singapore, March 15, 2013.
Topic: SE Asia's most read biotech publication presents awards and hosts a panel session on biotech funding.
- Former Chief Scientist Presented at: The Austrian Diabetes Society Meeting on the 15th – 17th Nov 2012 in Salzburg, Austria.
Topic: Using cell encapsulation for the treatment of diabetes.
- SG Austria Team Attended: AusBiotech 2012, Melbourne, Australia, Oct/Nov, 2012.
Topic: Arguably the top yearly biotech event outside of the US BIO.
- COO Presented at: International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy of Cancer, at the Furama City Centre Singapore on October 4th – 6th.
Topic: First public presentation of data from second clinical trial.
- Invited article: Published in BioSpectrum Asia, August, 2012.
Topic: 'Suicide genes' is the next step to cure cancer.
- Press Release: Published in BioSpectrum Asia, and Asia Research, July, 2012.
Topic: Austrianova has created an animal model that mimics human pancreatic cancer.